2004年3月28日

XueFu book Town

This afternoon, with one of my best friends, I went to the biggest book town of Harbin, XueFu book town.

It is a so big book store that I can find nearly any book here. But when tried to find a book of Grey System that was named as Grey System Theory and its application, there was not any of it, liked our campus book store.

However, with my friend's help I found a very good book named Chaos Time Serials Analysis and Its Application. It was wonderful. And I thought it could be used into our research areas. Because nature language was like chaos very much. Maybe there was some thing named as Chaos Language Study.

Learn it and use it.

3 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: 嘟嘟
03/29/2004 11:48:03 AM
So polite to be one of your best friends!:)

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: 嘟嘟
03/29/2004 11:48:05 AM
So polite to be one of your best friends!:)

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/29/2004 03:05:37 PM
You are lucky! :)