2004年3月29日

The main editor's teaching

Just fifteen minutes before our English class, I went to the newsroom of Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology. I only wanted to know how long my paper could be published.

The main editor was a kindness elder man. He found out my paper and reviewed it. He gave me lots of suggests about how to simplify my paper. Ago, my opinion about my paper's reader was some everyman. But the editor told me that the reader of the papers were experts in the same areas. When the experts fell across some difficults, they would find and read our papers. They needed and learn only the main points of our papers, not some redundant words. The reader model must be changed in my original opinion.

And he told me that I should cut my paper into four pages. And the publish order was related to how the author cooperated the editor.

He teached me and said,"You should learn how to write a high-level paper through this paper."

Thanks for the kindness editor's teaching.

没有评论: