2004年3月30日

30 papers in our lab's BBS

30 papers in our lab's BBS. This was a highest record of our lab's BBS recent days. And I found out many coutomers of our BBS gave us lots of some difficult problems. But we could not answer them at once.

For example, there was a question about Tree Automata. First, I didnot know any about it. I found out some articles about it on Internet. And finally I understood that Tree Automata was suit for XML very much and could be used in the Text Processing. I had put it to be my next learning object.

And before, at Machine Learning Block there were not many readers. Recently I put the link of this block on the HIT-BBS. Right now, the number of readers of this block was increased. And there were some discusses of Machine Learning. It was good news for this block. I wished this block could be a better one for Machine Learning.

So good was our BBS. Keep our attention.

没有评论: