2004年3月12日

A rolling stone gathers no moss

A rolling stone gathers no moss. It is one of the manage ideas of BENQ. And it stirs me deeply.

This evening I joined in the 201 Forum. The speaker is the President of BenQ Corporation. When he told the manage idea of BENQ, he believed that a rolling stone gathers no moss, so we should keep updating ourself.

Soonly, I self-examinate. Formerly, I kept doing morning practice. And in that time I did all things in an orderly way. If I wanted to do some thing and after a detailed plan, I would manage it. But now, I find out some indolence of me.

I still remember that Qunyao Gao, the former general manager of Microsoft
China, came to HIT. In his speech forum, I brought one of his autobiography about Microsoft China. After I had read through his book, I found out that he liked doing morning exercice. In the morning running, he would consider his current day's plan and achieve an active mood.

So it is a nice habit. And I had ever kept on doing it for five and a half years. In these years I achieved some things. It is so good a habit. Why not keep on it? I must change my current daily life.

没有评论: