2004年3月2日

Reading's feeling

We were listening the lecture FSNLP of Dr.TLiu this evening.

Tliu gives us a very wonderful lecture. In his PPT and oral speech I find some newly views and knowledge that I have never heard before. For example, language processing is different from language information processing. The former only stands on the form of information, the latter also processes into deeper layers. And there is a newly noun Ill-formed information. Some moths ago, I searched some information on non-normative knowledge processing. But I found few webpages about it. Now I have known the reason that '非规范' is ill-formed more usual than non-normative. Now I have a deeper impression that when you search something on Internet, you must know the accurate glossary.

I begin to understand how important of reading through the four books on FSNLP. I have stopped reading them for nearly half a month. They are great in NLP, like a bible of NLP. After I have read some of them, today I have deeper understanded the content of them. Why not keep on reading them?

没有评论: