2004年3月27日

A knid of spirit

There is a kind of spirit in the cartoon The Seven Dragon Balls.

I liked it when I was very young. I didn't know why I liked it so much! And last evening I luckly downloaded some volumes of The New Seven Dragon Balls.

Just as when I was very young, I excitly watched maybe seven volumes of it.

Finally I suddenly understood the spirit of the famous cartoon.

The leading actor, Mr.Sun Wukong(Just call him like this), is brave and endlessly challenge with himself, and with a pure-hearted, goodness heart.

All liked in the cartoon we could learned from the leading actor. We should keep on challenging withh ourself.

My current state is that I should practise my body more and more, and I should improve my English level, and I should learning lots of papers of TM, and so on.

Do a little thing one time is very easy. Like running a circle. But do a little thing for ever is very difficult. So difficult, so try.


没有评论: