2005年10月19日

Broaden your eyereach

Never to believe you had known enough. I thought it was definitely right.
This morning, our NLC group had a paper plan discussion. The motivation was that all the researchers should introduce your current papers ideas and then discuss with others. I believed it was just like a brainstorm meeting. In my opinion, such meeting should include many participators who had widely eyereach.

I hared some nice ideas of ongoing projects and papers. Each time others would give some nice suggestions and advices. They indexed many researchers' current works and many wonderful papers contribution. They could list them very clearly. Then I admired them very much!

It gave me a hint for research. You should keep reading every day. If not, you would behind the times.

没有评论: