2005年2月21日

Research Systematism

Today is our first day of new semester. All of us were excited.

After I finished my first two classes' Computation Theory, I came to the laboratory. Mrs. Qin called me to discuss something. She told me two things: guiding an undergraduate dissertation and modifying my research plan on anaphora resolution.

My annual draft plan included my research ideas about anaphora resolution. But they were only scattering points. I had not systemized them. Mrs. Qin gave me some suggestion on how to arrange them. Her hint was very important to me. I wanted to do deep research on anaphora resolution. The research method was very important. She was writing her Ph.D. thesis. She gave her experience to me. Many thank to her!

From March last year, I was single on anaphora resolution. This afternoon, I had an assistant. His name was HuangXu. I introduced the problems on anaphora resolution to him and decided to guide him doing perfect undergraduate dissertation. I had given him some simple tasks firstly. After three days I requested him coming here for check.

Two points, two chances. I must cherish them.

1 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
02/21/2005 10:12:45 PM
What's the true meaning of your last sentence?
Does "two points" stands "two things" in the second pharagraph? Please have a anaphora resolution on your own article. ^&^