2005年2月28日

Extensive reading

Extensive readingWhen we began to study English, our teacher told us that we should read more and more. At then, I could not understand teacher's word clearly. I believed that it was enough for us to read our text books.

Simply, who was my model of English studying, read so much. I often saw her with a English reading material.

These days I had been reading some books. They were about XML, Web Information Mining, Data Warehours and data mining, some papers about web knowledge acquisition. I found out that they were some universality between them.

It was interesting for me. Reading more and thinking more, then we could be with more innovation. I believed so.

4 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
02/28/2005 10:21:41 PM
Right,extensive reading can improve your reading english obviously. I suggest that you read some english newspapers like a little easy 21st Century or some more difficult China Daily which I read at times and benefit much from.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/01/2005 09:53:36 AM
So nice suggestion! Thank you in advance!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
03/01/2005 09:56:13 AM
I have some English books of literature, such as the story of the Bible, Legends of ancient Rome and Greek.Do you want to read them?

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/01/2005 09:59:37 AM
Hehe, so many nice books. But recently, I have little time. I will borrow some from you. Thank you in advance, too.