2005年2月26日

Personal Management

Personal ManagementWho is your life's manager? I believe the answer is yourself.

I had used OUTLOOK for my personal nice assistant for a long time. After mined the task management function of OUTLOOK 2003, I began to use the calendar and task manager for my personal tasks management.

From this afternoon, I began to organize all my tasks into OUTLOOK. It was a tired process. But I knew that sharpening your axe will not delay your job of cutting wood. I planed to check the everyday tasks for the next day in the evening and carried out it during the next day.

This was a more convinent process for my personal management. Before I took part in our lab, I used to use some simple notebook for personal management. That was little tiring. Right now, it was changed a lot. Good enough!

没有评论: