2004年12月30日

Happy New Year's Day!

There were only two days left to New Year's Day.

From 15:00, all the members of our laboratory celebrated in the Qianshoufo Hotel. There were so many entertainment items for us, such as swim, skate, billiards, table tennis, bowls, shuffleboard. We all enjoied ourself.

After the entertainment time, we all began to have the nice dinner. There were twenty-four persons in the dining room. We were divided into three tables. Our table members included Dr.Tliu, Hong Yu, Yu Haibin, Hu Xiaoguang, Zhao Yongzhen, me, Huang Yongguang, Gao Liqi, Chen Yihen. During the dinner time, each of our table members had sung a song at least. We all named ourself as All Star Table.

Yesterday, my neighbor Mr. Luo Junping, who went to harbin for some business, brought me some sausage. The sausage was prepared by my parents. That was my favourite. I ask the kitchen to cook it and then divided into three dishes. All the members of our table were like it. Me, too. I had a lot of it. So nice dish.

Abid was invited to sing a song. Although we all could not understand what he sang, we all thanked him.

After the dinner, we had a photo of the whole laboratory. We all happied today!

Thanks to Dr.Tliu, thanks to our laboratory.

Happy new year to every one!

没有评论: