2004年12月8日

Anaphora/coreference resolution research!

This morning, Dr.Tliu came back. He was in nice state and brought us Irish chocolate. We were all excited.

I discussed my research plan on anaphora/coreference resolution with Dr.Tliu. And the final result was that I should read more papers about anaphora/coreference resolution. I understood his suggestion. When I had read few papers, if I did some experiments I might do some repeated works of others. And in my original plan I would do some repeated work of others.

So, considering the situation, I should read papers for one or two months. And then do some research.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: yulei
12/09/2004 06:14:29 PM
I have read your comment on my blog
thanks and good luck ,continue working hard

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
12/09/2004 07:47:44 PM
hehe, You are welcome!