2004年9月4日

One more research topic

During the discussion of our ACE results, Dr.Tliu told that the entity relation was one more research task of Mr. Wangxiang Che. And Mr Wangxiang Che had another research topic. So this research topic would be transfered to another person. Xiantao Liao and me were all in the Information Extraction Research Group. My research topic was the coreference or anophra relation. It was one kind of entity relation in essence. And Xiantao Liao was concerned with the entity recognition. It was confirming the boundary of the words. So my topic was more related to the eneity relation. The methos of my topic and entity relation extraction were close to each other. So the primary decision was that entity relation was one more research topic.

Mr.Wanxiang Che had researched a lot in this area. The first thing I could do was understanding his works.

没有评论: