2004年9月1日

Graduate for MA.degree

I am a graduate for MA.degree. Yes, it is true. This morning, I had the physical examination.

This afternoon, I had listened the first class of my graduate for ma. degree. It is natural language process.

As a new student for new degree, I must have some new things. Geting plenty of exercise I could be more healthy and study better. Having the habit of sleeping for an hour in the afternoon I could work better in the afternoon and the evening. Eating more vegetable I could have more health body.

There is another suggeation for me. Every morning, when you begin your works list all of them in a paper, and order them by the importance, and then do them one by one as the final sequence. If you think you could not finish this scheme, you could do nothing. Do it, you will fing its effective.

没有评论: