2004年9月27日

My birthday!

I am twenty-three years old today! Before twenty-three years I was born today. Thanks for my parents. They gave me life and brought me up.

I was very happy today! Lots of friends sent their bless and well-wishing. my parents, FangWang, Simply, Taozi, Zsq, Carl, Cr999, Heng Cao, Lou, Shuting Wang, Jinzhong Chen, Fan Xu, Heqing Rao, Ligang Long, Boqiang Luo, Chenlin Luo, Yongkun Zhang, Wenji Song, Qi Wang, Hang Chen, Xianjun Li, Xin Zhang, Qingren He, Xuan Hu, Yin Xiao, Kai Zhao, Jun Li, Jingwei Liu, Zhengjing Tang, Hao Wang, and so on. I was so happy!

I was very happy today! This afternoon, I went for the interview about the continuous academic project that involves postgraduate and doctoral study. I started my doctoral study plan from today. It was special for my birthday. I loved my choice. For my doctoral degree and for my ideal, I should be more studious, consider more about my research direction, and learn more.

I was very happy today! I knew a wonderful girl. She was so good. It's my pleasure to have dinner with her.

So happy day!

My new year's life. I could do better.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
09/29/2004 08:58:13 PM
Happy birthday!
Good luck for your meeting a wonderful girl.
congratulations!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
09/29/2004 09:47:54 PM
Thank you, Lou!