2004年9月23日

The Library of Second Campus of HIT

When the morning, I went to the library to find two papers in Chinese Academy of Engineering. But unfortunately there was not any one of this magazine in 2004. After search in the database, the administrator told me to come to the second campus. The two papers were wonderful after I read their abstract. Their titles were "Study on the University of the Normal Cloud Model" and "An Axiomatic Definition of Degree of Greyness pf Grey Number". And the school bus between first and second campuses was once a half hour.

It was nearly 8:30. I ran to the platform and went to second campus.

This was my second time to second campus. After about twenty-five minutes, I got off near by the library.

I wa not familiar with the library of second campus. So I asked some worker for help. The basic setting of this libray was same as that of the first campus but some architecture style. I came to the science and technology magazine reading room and found the magazing soon.

After half an hour I returned back to first campus. The two papers were rare for me. I could study them carefully.

没有评论: