2004年7月5日

Paper's poster news

Just now, I have heard the news about taozi's and my papers news. Taozi's paper was presentation class, and my paper was poster class. I analyzed the reasons for this result of my paper as follows:

Fines: I began to study in this field at the middle ten days of April. I began to wrote my paper at June 1. My paper's period was short. The coreferriing samples were few to construct a full tree for Chinese noun phrase coreference resolution. The poster class was enpugh for my work. I was lucky! Thanks for Dr.Tliu, and Mrs.Qin's guide.

Lacks: I had not make full use of my time to this papers experiment. I had not mastered of the methods of this field. The noun phrase recognition was very easy. I had not tagged more coreferring samples.

The later plan: I could read all the papers of this area, and be familiar with all machine learning methods.

Try to make better results.Let me keep on.

没有评论: