2004年6月9日

Send my paper

This afternoon, I sent my paper Decision tree-based Chinese Noun Phrase Coreference Resolurion to the SWCL2004 webpage.

After the paper sent out I could finish next task that was building a coreference resolution system for any free text. This afternoon, I had built the preprocessing fraction including sentences dividing, word segment, pos tagging and name entity recognization. Then I would add my noun phrase recognization module into it. And finally I could separate the coreference resolution task as two parts: pronoun coreference resolution and general noun phrase coreference resolution. Based on the decision trees that of my finished tasks I could resolove them quickly.

Now the left tasks were only of programming. I should finish them quickly. Because the next task was writing my graduating design paper.

Let me try my best!

没有评论: