2004年6月10日

The English oral test

This afternoon, all of our English students had the English oral test. The test content was based on the dialog of the appointed ten films. We had to pick one film. And our teacher picked stochasticly one snippet with some dialog. After the student watched the snippnet he must iterate the main idea.

I was the first one to have the test. I chose Krammer vs. Krammer. And I was appointed to listen the first snippnet. This snippnet was about Mr.Krammer talked to his boss in an office room. The time was thirty seconds. Frankly speaking, the speed was too fast. But as I had listened it many many times, I iterated it successfully. But I had one wrong pronunciation and with a little Chinese snippnet. I got 90%.

There was another exciting news that we could take part in the first mathemathcal modeling contest for graduate at Sep. 17. Just now I had trooped two of my best friends. We will struggle for it.

May us good luck!!

没有评论: