2004年6月8日

Paper's writing skill

Writing paper needs skill. I think so.

This morning, I invited Dr.Tliu, Mrs.Qinb, Carl and Lee as a committee to discuss my paper on Decision trees-based Chinese noun phrase coreference resolution. Before this committee, I had sent my paper to Mrs.Qin and Mr.Lu and got lots of useful suggestions. This morning we would discuss my third edition paper.

Dr.Tliu emphasized I must pay more attention on the basic concept and the title. Mrs.Qin gave me some advice about how to reduce the tables. Carl thought I could add some detailed information about the test result and the adventage about decision trees used for coreference resolution. Lee suggested me to modify the authors names in English.

Yes, there were some problems in my paper. And just now, I had modified them in my opinion.

There was somebody said that you would learn more after you modified some paper once. And I had felt it now. Thanks to the teachers and the studying brothers.

没有评论: