2004年2月26日

When it run correctly……

I am so excited when it run correctly.

I have finished the first C++ class and tested its correctless by a main function as a example.

When I finished the Summarization Evaluation class, I didn't know whether it was correct. So after Shanglin's guide I wrote a main funtion to test it. I simulated the input content to the evaluation class and run it. But at first there were seventy-four errors after the debug compiler. No body could write a correct program without any errors at first, let alone I, the beginner. Under the help of Shanglin, I modified the seventy-four error one by one. Finally it was correct.

When I ran it and got the results that I expected, I was excited. This feeling is great. Maybe it is the feeling which all programmers were seeking.

没有评论: