2004年2月15日

Some useful tricks on English Writing Assistant

I am translating a Chinese paper into English. And my English is not very well. So I must use some English Writing Assistants, such as Google, EWW, and PowerDict, and so on.

They are very convinent for me to translate the paper into English. But when I find and use a new tool some times, I find out some little but very useful tricks of this tool. When you input some Chinese keywords that you want to ask, you will find out that the feedback webpage is similiar to Google with the helpful results. How it can do this? I input the same Chinese keywords into Google and after observe the features of this tool I find out the results. It,firstly, makes some simply analysis of the keywords and after word segment, matching keywords and adding some English feature words from its database. Then it put the new keywords with adding some English feature words to Google. Lastly, it modifies the feedback information from Google and forms a new webpage which like to Google to the user. At first glance you can not find out the trick. And you may think it is the contribuation of Google.

This trick is very little but very helpful. It depends on the powerful searching ability of Google. Yes. Google is powerful and very useful. We can look it like a huge and speed database. We only do some analyses of the feedback results and can do some useful things.

没有评论: