2004年2月14日

One moment, one thing!

Who can do two things at the same time?
No one. I think so.

When I want to write the paper, I also want to study for C++. But I can not do them at the same time. So I must be clam and the decide which one is more important. And it indicates that I have no plan to do them. So I make a decision at once that studying C++ at first.

Essential C++ is a wonderful book whick can guide the beginner into the C++ world as fast as possible. In the beginning, I have a question. Why the same author write Essential C++ after C++ Primer. You know that C++ Primer is very good for every C++ programmer. It is clearly a primer for the C++ programmers. But, as the author said, it is not fit for the C++ beginner. In the author's working experience, in order to write a program in Perl, he studied a simply book of Perl language instead of some detalied described book. At that time he was on to the importance to write a simply book for C++ beginners. So Essential C++ had been produced.

It is a idea that the most detailed thing maybe is not the best for everyone.

没有评论: