2004年2月3日

Lindo for LP

I have known that there is a useful software named Lindo which can be used for LP problem.

After the classes in this morning, I have a shot at using Lindo.

Formely, when I do LP problem I must change the st equations carefully into matrixes. And it is very easy to make miatakes.

But Lindo is not like matlab. It is a famous software for Linear Programming, Integer Programming and Quadratic Programming. You only can write the constrained equation in the normal math language plus the declaration of the variables then you can get the results fastly. You can use the 'Picture' function to test visually the constrainted equations.

Great. And I try to use Lingo that is another famous software for Non Linear Programming. But the one I used is wrong. I will test it another day.

There are lots of famous softwares can be used to do our research, such as SPSS, MathCAD, Mathmatical, and so on.

没有评论: