2003年12月1日

The last class of Communist Party Colledge

This evening, there is the last class of Communist Party Colledge.

After the compere's audios of Divine Boat and Yang Liwei, some students go to the dais to talk about the self-feeling.

I am the third one who go to the dais. Firstly, I talk about the Diving boat success's significance. Then I state my viewpoint about the Diving boat's success. I anlysis the contrast between little success of Diving boat and the austere situation of our nation. I think the success of Diving boat is very little of the full project of our nation's renaissance, and we must foucs on the other things of the face of the project.

But the career is not by only day, it is a long term scheme. We must try our best to do what we must do and what we want to do.

After my address, all of our students agree with my view.

It is ok!


2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: victor
12/01/2003 10:11:17 PM
It's wonderful to you, isn't it?

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
12/02/2003 10:46:54 PM
Yeah,Thx to you!