2003年12月13日

Get along with the experiment

At 8:30 I began to do the one hundred and sixty-eight experiments. I divided the experiments into four parts. I followed the way which I had used in the science and technology innovation contest that change the iterate times to observe the trend of results.

I implemented them one by one, and wrote the results on my notebook.

At 4:30 this afternoon, I had done them finally. At that time I was very happy.

Mr.Lzm observed the results, and asked me to study the paper of Dr.Chen Qingcai and try to use the rough set theory.

Rough set is very good theory. I think it is useful as Grey system theory. I will contrast them and use them in WSD.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: tliu
12/13/2003 10:45:34 PM
con~

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
12/14/2003 10:25:08 PM
~3ks!