2003年12月7日

The adjusting period

This afternoon our lab has the weekly report meeting. It is turn to our Dic-Constructing group to report our works and difficult.

Zhu Liuliu take the report firstly. And I give two demos of our Cup-Dic. Indeed, there are a lot of shortages of our data files and demos. And I have the confidence to make it better, under the guide from Dr.Tliu and Mr.Lzm.

If you find the errors, you can solve them one by one. Yes, our group has found the shortages of our work. We will cut them one by one. So, I think we will do better after some time.

And after these days busy, I find some lack of my work style and arranging of my life. I analysis and get the conclusions as follows.

Firstly, my attention is easy to be thrown into confusion. If there is a emergent task which I must finish in few days, I easily do not carry out my former plan.

Secondly, my emotion is impacted easily by the current working state. Before a week, I should finish three big tasks parallel in few days. During my hard and hard working, I was not happy. But after the busy period I find I can do them better if I plan better.

Sharpen the saw. I must plan carefully enough, and do them one by one every day. Every morning, I should plan my detailed tasks of this day. At evening, I must chek them one by one, and adjust the leaves. Every week, I should do like this. So do every month.

Do them at once.


没有评论: