2003年11月27日

Make headway in WSD

Today, I have some good news to note.

The experiment of the NN-WSD has made sure the input information format. After Mr.Lu and me discussed many times, we have decide a new information from the 50M corpus. And Mr.Lu has programmed for it. My designed NN-WSD model has been made sure by us. So, our experiment will run out the first conclusion soon.

I have mad a study plan in WSD that I should read a paper every day. After the repairment of my computer's operating system, I realized it today.
I have read a paper by a graduate student from Da Lian University of Technology. This paper includes some good idea for WSD. The auther had defined a dynamic context window to adapt for the process of WSD, and there was a filter to filtrate the inessential word in the context for the multivocal word.

There is a good idea for NLP is that we can make sure some base normative corpus for a experiment and then we use the normative corpus to find the other normative corpus in large-scaled corpa.

Ok.I must go for MCM class now.

没有评论: