2003年11月28日

Chat with a good teacher!

At the last class of Soft Engineering, Mrs.Wang Yuying invited two good teacher who,with many years developing experience in software company, had returned back from American.

After the class I got the email address and msn address of one of the two good teacher. The teacher is ebullient and help a lot to my Software Engineering and my project of MSCVB.

Yesterday, she suggested me to study for her class Object Oriented with UML. And this evening I went to listen to her class. She had prepared enough for all of us. She made a Wame-up-session for her class. Her English is very good. She prepared to teach us in fully English on class. I think this way is very good for me to practise my listening English.

And my msn have conteced to hers. We had talked in English for several times. This evening our talking subject was why her outlook express can not send email.

Thanks a lot to this ebullient and good teacher.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: victor
11/29/2003 09:22:45 PM
If she sees this passage, she will certainly be as happy as you are.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
12/02/2003 10:48:36 PM
I think so.

Today I come across her at mess hall. She is very happy. And so do I.