2004年11月1日

IRClub activity

This evening, all the members got together. The main topic was distributing the tasks to the members. The main tasks included two aspects: research group and development group.

All the members were excited. But after the meeting, a member sent a mail to me. He decided to leave out our lab. He said as follow:

I must say thank you for informing me of attending the meeting.and thank the club for teaching me a lot.
however i really don't think i am quite ready for the club,also there is some other reason of myself,so i hope you will permit me of farewelling with you now.and i am also very sorry for having taking you a lot of trouble,sincerely sorry.
maybe when i am better prepared,i can learn more from you and our club and lab of IR.
again, thank you and sorry.

I replyed him as follows:
I am very glad that you have known yourself more. We are welcoming you paying attention to our lab and club. Also, we welcome you take part in us when you prepare well.
May you good achievements!

Little sad for him and for our club.


没有评论: