2004年8月11日

Four vs. Six of my works

This morning, I had another task of Automatic Text Summarization Evaluation. And Dr.Tliu gave me the suggestion that I could divide my works into two parts: four to Automatic Text Summarization Evaluation and six to ACE EDR Co-Reference Evaluation.

ACL 2004 finished just now. There was a workshop about the Text Summarization. I found that there were three papers about the evaluation about summarization. They were: Automatic Evaluation of Summaries Using Document Graphs, Rouge: A Package for Automatic Evaluation of Summaries, and Evaluation Measures Considering Sentence Concatenation for Automatic Summarization by Sentence or Word Extraction. In the preface of this workshop there were some words exciting me. Automatic Evaluation of Summaries played a more and more important role in the Text summarization research area. That is to say that it was the bottleneck of the research in Text Summarizarion inhancement to advance steps.

So good a research area.

没有评论: