2004年8月16日

Dr.Daniel P. Siewiorek

I am very glad to study in the classes under Dr.Daniel P. Siewiorek's teaching. He would teach us two curricula during these five days: Fault Tolerant Computing and Wearable Computing. The timetable was like this: every morning of Fault Tolerant Computing, and the afternoon of Wearable Computing.

In the morning, Dr.Daniel teached us by himself. Frankly speaking, his speech speed was little quick for me to understand. I believed I could be adaptive to his speed. The main content of this morning's Fault Tolerant Computing were some basic concepts. They were common and useful in this area.

We met the big challenge that each of us should make a presentation in 30 minutes and comparing three papers. This afternoon, there were three of us made their presentations. There were some problems. Somebody's speech speed was too fast to hear clearly. There was not any hierarchy. The listeners could understand them clearly. I will give my presentation after three days. I must get rid of these problems.

I must go to sleep early. There is another busy day.

没有评论: