2003年11月5日

the Notice for Transfering Deliver Paper

This afternoon I received the notice for transfering deliver paper from the Editorial Department of CONTROL AND DECISION. They told me that as there are too many papers to publish and the publishing period had been delayed and so the employing proportion of new papers was too low and my paper had not been employed. But they proposed me to transfering deliver the paper to the 2004 annual learing meeting of the control and decision and if I agree with it they would deliver it to the annual meeting directly and the annual meeting would employ the paper preferentially.
Later I found some information relating to the annual meeting. And I found that the meeting is one of the six authoritative learning meeting in China. And the meeting includes the areas which gray systems included. The meeting's organizers are six big organization.
I introduced the situation to Dr.Liu and Dr.Su. Dr.Liu suggested me not deliver the paper to the annual meeting and modify the paper again and deliver it to another periodical. Dr.Su suggested me deliver it to Hit periodical.
I have thought it for several hours and there is no conclusion.

没有评论: